Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Pictures

Hey everyone!

I just did a photoshoot with my sister today! We took some really fun pictures for her jewelry site.  This was the first time that I completely used Lightroom to process my photos.  To be completely honest, I accidently overexposed the heck out of these photos, and Lightroom brought some of the picture information back.  It was like magic! Since I'm pretty new to lightroom, I must say that the end product isn't exactly what I would have normally done in Photoshop.  It would be fun to see a processing comparison between Photoshop and Lightroom...some other time ;)

Anyway, the pictures will be going on Etsy soon, but for now, you can check out and "like" her Facebook page.

ENJOY! 

https://www.facebook.com/touchofshanajewelry

Here are some pics you will see:


No comments:

Post a Comment