Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Taking Note

I really wanted to try to post some cool stuff soon, and I was going to work on it today, but I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work, and I JUST woke up!! I think I'm still a bit jet lagged.

In the meantime, here are some observations that I made about Thailand while I was there:

•Thai people are the badasses of travel

•Thai ants are smaller than American ants

•B.Y.O.T.P.

•A Thai size small is smaller than an American size small

•If you ever want to see a mother and father and baby on a motorcycle almost crash into another mother and father and baby on a motorcycle...visit Thailand.

•You WILL have your bottled water in a plastic bag, and you WILL have a straw!


2 comments:

  1. What is this about bottled water in a plastic bag, wth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They never just HAND you a bottle of water. The water will come in a small plastic bag with a straw. Maybe they think that is the proper way to drink bottled water?? I found it quite amusing.

    ReplyDelete